Most people seek Rolfing to address a chronic problem such as pain, stiffness, or postural distortion. Rolfing is especially helpful for:
- Postpartum imbalances or pain
- Pain in the neck, back, or shoulders due to overuse or postural imbalances
- Poor posture and associated problems like swayback, pigeon toes, and scoliosis.
- Reduction of tension and stress
- Improved joint mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Recovery from injuries, accidents, and surgeries
- Improved performance for dancers, yogis, and athletes
- Repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
Is Rolfing right for you? Complimentary consultations are available in person or by phone.
Contact Lilah Wallach at 503.730.9308 or email: email@example.com